Rules & Regulations
Point to note
1. Festopedia. Cinema and Script can use trailer/teaser/film poster/stills or BTS for the promotional purpose (but do not release, under any form or circumstances, the full film).
2. Entry fees are non-refundable unless they are covered by the submission protection option, according to the FilmFreeway terms.
3. The submitter owns all the rights to the film.
4. The submitter cannot withdraw the submission after the official selection announcement.
5. No banner registration or censor certificate required.
6. The decision of the Jury will be final nobody should ask about the short film not eligible for the final round of the festival.
7. Producer is fully responsible to get a no-objection certificate from whoever owns the rights of the short film on their Letter Head.
8. You should not take any legal action against the jury members & organizers.
9. You can Submit multiple Films.